So, you love Sonic huh….?!?
You love their yummy burgers… And tater tots with cheese… Yeah, me too…I have fond memories of eating Sonic with my dad before the Sonic in Parker closed down… So naturally, when I see a Sonic, I like to go there for lunch… Until Now…
I have been trying to watch my caloric intake, and have found out that it’s not very fun… especially when I forget to pack my lunch…
This tasty little hamburger has 623 calories in it! Can you believe it?
To add to this….
What’s one of those good burgers without a Route 44 Cherry Limeade?
If you had to guess the amount of calories in this glorious Rt. 44 Cherry Limeade from Sonic, what would you guess?
Well, if you didn’t guess more than 1000 calories, you are way off! There are 1081 calories in this bad boy!
No wonder Americans are so FAT! Now I understand, there are healthier options like a Diet Cherry Limeade, which has less than 50 calories in it, but it was just very eye-opening to see such huge numbers!
Tonight, the Wildcats will take on Duke at 9:45 est. Here are 5 reasons why the University of Arizona is better than Duke…
1. Our Symbol and Colors are way better!
2. Our Cheerleaders are hotter!
3. Our mascot wears a cowboy hat.
4. The average temperature in January in Tucson is 68 degrees as compared to Durham’s 49 degrees.
5. God and Arizona both have something in common… They both dislike Devils!!
I knew my mom had a lot of product, but I would have never guessed this much! My mom has always had to do her hair and makeup no matter where we were going. In fact, if you calculate how much time she spends on getting ready, she has spent years getting ready!My mom is 47, we will figure she has been doing her hair and makeup since she was about 14. She spends at least an hour every day getting ready. Life spent getting ready Grand Total… 12045 hours, 502 days, or 1.375 YEARS! So, when you spend that much time getting ready, I think a lot of hair product must be necessary…
I don’t mean to brag, but I sure do have one good lookin’ husband!
Sam has started his new job with Bayer Crop Sciences in Maricopa two weeks ago. He is the Warehouse Manager for a cotton seed operation. I don’t really know the details, I just know he is learning SAP on a daily basis, and solves a lot of transportation issues. So far all the people he works with have been great and very helpful!
He lives in a temporary apartment in Chandler right now, and is lucky enough to have Brittany and Kaiden accompany him! Kaiden loves Sam and already knows his name. Does he know my name? Of course not, I’m not as cool as his Uncle S..AM!
We are currently looking for a rental house, the problem is, who wants renters that want a 6 month lease with 3 dogs?!?! We are looking to purchase a home, but don’t want to do so until I find what side of the valley I am going to be working on, so a short term lease is ideal for us… Hopefully we will find something soon, seeing as Sam has to be moved out of his temporary apartment in less than 2 weeks!
At the beginning of the year I made a list of things I want to do this year. Go without facebook for a week is one of them.. Why you may ask? Here’s a list of reasons…
1. I waste way to much time on that stupid thing! Seriously, have you ever added up the amount of time you spend on it?
2. Imagine what I can do with that time I have wasted? Hmm, read my bible, exercise, find a job in AZ to name a few things…
3. I have become obsessed with checking the “news feed”! Really Heather, is in necessary to know what all my friends are doing at that second? In fact, most of the people on my facebook aren’t really that close at all. I mean, in the past week I’ve probably spoken on the phone to maybe 5 of them???
4. Every time I grab my phone I have this obnoxious habit of clicking on the facebook link. Seriously probably at least 6 times a day.
5. I am sick of picking up my phone and computer and having Sam say to me, “Oh hurry, check your facebook”, even if that’s not what I was actually doing. (Truth be told, I probably already checked it before he came in the room 🙂 )
6. I’ve had a facebook since I was a freshman in college, so about 6 years now. I’m 25, and lived 19 years of my life without it just fine. In fact, Sam has lived 26 years without it just fine… So what’s one week?
7. What is the purpose of facebook anyway? Sure it is cool to know what some of my college buddies are doing that I haven’t talked to in awhile. But if I didn’t have facebook, would I call them more? Would we be better friends because I wouldn’t take for granted seeing them across my news feed everyday?
8. I sometimes see facebook as a way people compare themselves to their friends (or so called friends). Is that really necessary? Does someone need to feel bad about themselves because the person they think the person they went to high school with is doing so much better than they are? But are they really? Do they really tell the whole picture of their life? Or better yet, shouldn’t they just keep some of their personal problems off of a social site? Does everybody need to know they brok up with their boyfriend for the 1000th time? Or what color they painted their nails this morning?
Now if you are reading this laughing at me, don’t forget to laugh at yourself too. I KNOW I am not the only person who checks their facebook 10 times a day, because while checking my facebook 10 times a day, I see your 1000’s of updates!!The first step to recovery is to admit there is a problem, and I KNOW I’m not the only one who has this problem! 🙂
So here is to a week without facebook, starting Sunday, March 13, 2011 at 3pm eastern time.
If you follow my blog and usually respond to my posts, don’t forget to leave a comment on my blog, not facebook because I wont get it!
Also, if something exciting happens within the next week and you are a true friend, call me! I wont be on facebook to share with the excitement 🙂